Sunday, December 30, 2012


Blog: December 30, 2012

Hello! I hope every one enjoyed the Christmas holidays and is ready to welcome in the New year. We are having a beautiful sun shiney day her in Remington Virginia.

It has been a while since my last blog post and I am sorry about that, I just took on a little more work than I was able to do.  My Etsy Shop along with some other work that I need to do was to much for me and I just couldn't write my blog, I apologize and I hope you forgive me.

When I posted my last blog I was working on my Etsy's shop and telling you about my Santa Figurines that were for sale. Well, in that post I had 6 Santa's for sale.  I sold 4 of them, and I am also offering a PDF file with 9 pages of directions with pictures where you can create your own Santa Figurines all for $10.00, the directions are emailed to you. I have a few Vintage items left and I have included my Etsy shop URL here for if you would like to browse in my shop. 

I have been so involved with working in my Etsy shop that I have not had time to do any painting and I need to add new art work to both Etsy and my dessie-h-durham-.fineartamerica.com website.

I saw this post on Facebook where Leslie Saeta who is starting a 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge on January 2nd and those of us that have joined will be able to post our paintings on her post. ( And it is Free) WOW, that will be so much fun, and I encourage you to follow me along while I create new art work... Doing one painting a day may be rough but I need you to follow me because I need someone to give me a little push and a little encouragement

Leslie, who an award winning artist who paints fresh and colorful paintings using only a palette knife. She paints in her studio full time and has over 30 years of marketing experience. She is devoted to helping other artists sell their art, especially on-line. She hosts a weekly radio show on "Blog Talk Radio" for artists titled “Artists Helping Artists” which is a great resource tool for all artists. You can listen to her radio show on "Blog Talk Radio" by going on line. .  For those of you that would like to see Leslie's blog post here is the URL:
 
If you are some one that likes to collect art or just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,
 
 Dessie Durham ~Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment