Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tiger Lillie's Grow Along Highways



April 24, 2012

These Tiger Lilies grow in my back yard and along the highways, they add a glorious spot of orange that lasts for days and days for us to enjoy.

I used my computer to draw and paint this version of my Tiger Lilly; I painted it in a stylized manner using layers… I really prefer to draw using a stylus pen in a free hand way and paint it in a traditional manner just as if I am using a pen or pencil and painting on a canvas.

EmptyEasel.com has a weekly, E E Newsletter; it is a website that has a lot of useful in formation on it...  

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog and click on the word follow in the upper right corner of this page.

I hope you enjoy viewing my art work, it can be purchased here:

Thank you and I will see you again soon! 

Dessie H. Durham, Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment