Monday, April 16, 2012

A Family of Lemons




April 15, 2012

Hello, I live in Virginia and today was hot enough to turn the air condition on.  It started me to thinking that a glass of cold lemonade would be very nice to quench my thirst...These lemons were featured in my artist group, “Nuts, Seeds and Berries” where I sell my art work on line at:



A Family of Lemons                                      A Family of Lemons

You may view and purchase my art at my website here: dessie-h-durham-.artistwebsites.com

I may have links for you if you are interested in learning to draw or create art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, (:>) If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. : >0).  

Thank you and I will see you again soon!


Please follow my blog by clicking the word follow in the upper right corner of this page, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment