Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Prince Peacock



 April 4, 2012

Several years ago I lived in Winter Park Florida, and as I drove into town I would pass this Peacock ranch where these beautiful birds proudly display their gorgeous tails. 


 I often wondered how I could paint the beautiful designs in their tails and accomplish painting all of these amazing colors in their beautiful tail feathers...








For years I have wanted to do a painting of Prince Peacock. 

I hope you enjoy my painting of Prince Peacock.

I may have links that may help you if you are interested in drawing or create art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, (:>) If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. : >0). 


Thank you and I will see you again soon!

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog. Please click on the word Follow, in upper right corner. Thank you. { : > ]


My art work can be viewed and purchased here at my website:






















I sell my prints on line, please view here: http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/dessie+durham/all

No comments:

Post a Comment