Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bing Cherries


Hello ever body! I do hope you are well and enjoying your day.

I have a brand new original painting of Cherries I hope you enjoy looking at it.

Our cherries this week at the grocery store were reasonably priced, so that got my energy flowing for a new piece of art work…  

My prints are produced on state-of-the-art professional grade Epson printers. Acid free papers and canvases with archival inks are guaranteed to keep your prints lasting a life time without fading or loss of color.

Do you think this beautiful art print of Cherries would add a note of cheer to any ones kitchen wall?

Do you know someone that you love, and you know they would like to have a beautiful piece of art work, this would make a great gift, for a birthday, wedding, Christmas and the list goes on!

I bring my art work to life with texture and depth on a Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas print. This Gallery Wrapped Canvas print is available on Etsy.  www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

My art work can be purchased now on Fine Art America:
dessie-h-durham-.artistwebsites.com and prints, framed and mated prints, gallery wrapped stretched canvas prints, acrylic stretched canvas prints and greeting cards are available. And there is a 30 day guarantee on my art work.

And here it is July already and I'm thinking about Christmas! Have you started your Christmas shopping? So it may be time to start thinking about Christmas, maybe a beautiful piece of art for a Christmas gift would please all most any one, or for your self.

Just for you; you may be interested in this link:

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or a collector of art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your storyadd your 2 cents worth

If I can answer your questions I will do my best to answer. I really do have a lot of links to good information.  Just ask!

It is my wish that this blog will bring artisans together and we will be able to communicate with each other as we paint with our dreams, memories, history and myths and we will search out answers to some expert tips, videos and tutorials to help us along the way. 

This is my invitation to you.
When you follow my Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Art Work Blog we can both form a win/win relationship that we can both benefit from.

It is my hope that if you are an artist you may find helpful information here!

If you are a collector of art I hope you will join me also and please comment, I would love to hear from people that like to collect art...

 I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art:

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I hope you enjoy my blog and I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham, Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment