Monday, July 30, 2012

Vintage Santa Figurine Carrying Toys in Toy Bag


Blog  July 30, 2012
 

Hello to day! Our weather is beautiful her in Virginia. I hope your day is moving along well too.

Although today’s blog is not about painting art.  I have sculpted some Santa figurines that you might be interested in.

I am sorry but my camera is not working this morning and I can’t publish the Santa’s just yet, so please come back at a later date and see all six of the Santa’s plus I have more figurines that will make good Christmas decorations.

Vintage Santa Figurine Carrying Toys in Toy Bag

Several years ago I made a line of figurine Santa Claus's and I sold them on line, if you put my name in Google you may still fine places where I sold the Santa's figurines.

I have 6 Santa figurines left and they are now for sale here on Etsy..

This is a happy Santa I know you will love him as much as I do.

He is 10/12 inches from his head to his bottom, then his leg measure from his bottom to his knee is 5 inch\'s long, his leg from his knee measures 5' inches. His total length is 20 inches.

From shoulder to shoulder he is 5/14 inch's wide
He is very heavy.
He has been sculpted from Celuclay and is very strong and sturdy.
To dust him just use a soft cloth, BUT PLEASE do not wash him with water if you take care of him he will last forever.

He is a deep red color and has a antique finish of burnt umber
My signature is on his bottom and he was made in 1991.
 He has a toy bag sitting beside him



If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham, Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment