Monday, February 11, 2013

Pears with a Striped Table Cloth



Hello, it is a cold day here in Virginia,, I hope you are comfortable where ever you live.

Yesterday I had a visitor from Italy, I hope you, "my visitors" will comment on my blog it is so much fun to be able to carry on a conversation with my visitors.  If you have questions I will try to answer them!

This is a painting of some pears that my daughter bought at the grocery store then after I painted the pears we ate them for dinner.

 I hope you enjoy and can view my other art work in my Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist











Do you know how to paint green Look here:

 
I would really like it if you comment and add your own thoughts to my blog.

This is my invitation to you:
If you are an artist or a collector of art I am inviting you to follow my, Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Art Work Blog so that we can both form a win/win relationship that we can both benefit from. It is my hope that if you are an artist you may find helpful information here! I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art:
And please, all ways comment!
 
I will see you again soon.
 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment