Friday, February 22, 2013

Red Poppies


 

Hello, so where ever your live I hope you are having a good day.

I hope you enjoy viewing my fine art paintings in my Etsy Shop. To view and purchase my work go here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

If you have an art related problem I would like to help you solve it. I may not know how to solve the problem but I may find a solution for you. Please ask!  Please comment.

Today I have selected an artist from my Etsy Shop account that I think does
beautiful art work on her colorful large flat pendant stones, she focusing mainly on pendants, and maintaining a consistent look that has become her signature brand. 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeArtandSoul

It is my wish that this blog will bring artisans together and we will be able to communicate with each other as we paint with our dreams, memories, history and myths and we will search out answers to some expert tips, videos and tutorials to help us along the way.

I would really like it if you comment and add your own thoughts to my blog.

This is my invitation to you:
If you are an artist or a collector of art I am inviting you to follow my, Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Art Work Blog so that we can both form a win/win relationship that we can both benefit from. It is my hope that if you are an artist you may find helpful information here! I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art:
And please, all ways comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment