Saturday, March 31, 2012

Two Pears



  My daughter does my grocery shopping and she actually likes to select the fruit that I paint.  


She thinks it is fun to see the art work that I create.  


 These pairs were ready to eat so we photographed them, then ate them for our dinner. Nothing like eating the evidence! (:>}.
              Two Pears



I have links that may help you if you are interested in drawing or create art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, (:>) If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. : >0).

Thank you and I will see you again soon!

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog. Please click on the word Follow, in upper right corner. Thank you. { : > ]

My art work can be viewed and purchased here at my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment