Sunday, May 13, 2012

Block Stones in Perspective




Hello, I hope this finds you well today.

I sometimes step out side of the box when I paint. So this time when I started to paint I decided that I wanted to try something different than the usual things that I paint like flowers, vegetables, fruit etc.,.  Although I did not use perspective in painting this Block Stones image I will later add a link on how to draw a brick wall in perspective.

This is my painting of Block Stones, I hope you like the painting.

 Link to:

I would enjoy receiving comments from you and if you have questions about drawing or painting, I am not a teacher, but I may be able to help with an answer.  

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog and click on follow in the upper corner of this page.. dessiedblogspotcom.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy viewing my art work, it can be purchased here:
Thank you and I will see you again soon! 

Dessie H. Durham, Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment