Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Liquid Lunch Oil Painting



Hello, it is good to see you again. I’m glad to have you visit me and share this beautiful glass of liquid lunch with me.

A while back I was bored and was trying to think of some thing that I wanted to paint.

But instead of painting I decided to take my crystal glasses from the cabinet and clean them, then when I see the light hitting the crystal after it has been cleaned I really think it is beautiful. So this was when I decided that I should fill the glass with a drink and use it for a painting.

 I’m glad to have you visit me and share this beautiful glass of liquid lunch with me.

You may view and purchase my art work at:

I will see you again soon, Dessie

The versatility of painting with Pastels

If you are just starting to draw or create art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, (:>) If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. : >0).  I may have a link that may help you.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog and click on the word follow in the upper right corner of this page.. 
·                 www.blogger.com/profile/08080684525175847739 www.blogger.com/profile/08080684525175847739                     
·                             









dessie-h-durham-.artistwebsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment