Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lady in Blue Gown


June 19, 2012

Lady in Blue Gown

Hello today! It’s a beautiful day here in Virginia; I hope your day is going well too.

I am not a portrait artist but I do like to draw and paint people doing interesting things...   I painted this young girl (maybe one of my granddaughters) I decided to dress her in a beautiful blue gown, this is her first date with this young man and they are going out to dinner and dancing. I think she is probably day dreaming and wondering how her evening is going to turn out. She looks happy here and I’m hopping that she has a good time. Please comment and let me know what you think?

I sell the images of my art prints on line here at:
 dessie-h-durham-.artistwebsites.com


The print of Lady in Blue Gown is: 7.250 X 10.000 inches 


My Etsy Shop: dessiefulltimeartist.etsy.com


If you are a collector of art or just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham, Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment