Friday, June 29, 2012

Cool Lemonade



Hello!  Well, like in most places the temperature is hot today here in Virginia.

My daughter enjoys selecting the fruit that I paint from the produce section of our grocery store, she not only selects the best looking ones, but we get to eat the fruit too.

And if you look you can see the juice running down from the cut lemons in this painting, doesn't it make your mouth water just to think about drinking a cold glass of lemonade made from these lemons. 

So how about kicking your shoes off and relaxing for a while with me while you go to my Etsy shop; www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist to browse.

You may also purchase my art prints here: 

This may be of some interest to you:

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth. If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. 

It is my wish that this blog will bring artisans together and we will be able to communicate with each other as we paint with our dreams, memories, history and myths and we will search out answers to some expert tips, videos and tutorials to help us along the way. 

This is my invitation to you: 
Please follow my, Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Art Work Blog so that we can both form a win/win relationship that we can both benefit from. It is my hope that if you are an artist you may find helpful information here! I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art: 

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment