Monday, June 4, 2012

Young Woman Wiping the Tears from Her Eyes


June 04, 2012  
 
In my life time I have watched many a young woman wipe the tears from their eyes over a broken relationship. This is an abstract painting, and it could be of some one that you have known. I hope it will represent the pain that they feel.

The size of this image is 17.125” X 24.00 and there are several different sizes of this image  I sell the images of my art prints on line here at:  dessie-h-durham-.artistwebsites.com

It is my wish that this blog will bring artisans together and we will be able to communicate with each other as we paint with our dreams, memories, history and myths and we will search out answers to some expert tips, videos and tutorials to help us along the way.

This is a link that you may enjoy about; Figure Drawing Exercise-Blocking in Forms

I have used this book many times:
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain, by Beth Edwards and it can be bought through Amazon.

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer.

This is my invitation to you:
Please follow my, Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Art Work Blog so that we can both form a win/win relationship that we can both benefit from. It is my hope that if you are an artist you may find helpful information here! I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art:

I will see you again soon.

Dessie H. Durham, Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment