Saturday, March 2, 2013

Yellow Daffodils


Hello!  It is a beautiful day here in Virginia and I hope your life is moving along smoothly…

 I would guess that spring is not far off, I noticed Robins in our yard and our Tulips and yellow Daffodils are about 4 inches high so to me that means spring is not far behind.

 This is a painting of the Yellow Daffodils' that I did last year and I thought a bit of yellow color from this Yellow Daffodils' painting that I did would bring just the right touch of cheer to your living space and bring a smile to any ones face.

 So I thought today I would show you a painting of the yellow Daffodils that I did last spring... this gallery wrapped canvas print is 16 X 20 inches and ready to hang. It can be ordered in different sizes

 I hope you enjoyed the painting. The fine art print of my yellow Daffodils can be purchased here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtisthttp://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment