Saturday, March 23, 2013

Purple Iris Flowers


Hello! I hope you are having a great day.

These Purple Irises grew in our yard last spring, so a painting of these Irises graces my living room walls. I have never been able to wear purple but I love the color purple and I use it a lot for accents in my home. Do you like the color purple?

So today I published these beautiful purple Irises for you, they can add a great decorative touch to your walls and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed painting. You may purchase them here:



You might enjoy looking at this website:
Welcome to the Sea Fairies' Jewelbox! I'm glad you found my little grotto of lovelies, and hope you will find just that perfect piece of jewelry you were looking for. 

Artist mite like this website:

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment