Thursday, March 7, 2013

Two Yellow Pears



Hello! Yesterday we had one whopper of a big snow storm, but to day the sun is shinning and the whole world look brighter, I love to watch the birds enjoying their seeds and suet  in spite of the weather.  I don't know what the Robins do when the snow is on the ground because their food is under the snow.

These yellow pears were so beautiful and juicy and ready to eat, my daughter bought them from the produce section of our grocery store. we photographed them, then ate them for our dinner. Nothing like eating the evidence, right!            

 So I painted the Pears to add a bit of beautiful yellow color to your home, I thought the painting would bring just the right touch of cheer to your living space and bring a smile to any ones face.

I hope you enjoyed the Yellow Pear painting, don't you think it would make a great painting for your kitchen?. The fine art print of my Two Yellow Pears can be purchased here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

You might like to see, https://www.etsy.com/shop/bettysworld4u?ref=seller_info,  that has an Etsy Vintage shop.

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment