Friday, June 14, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies Fine Art Prints


Hello from Virginia!

We are having a pleasant day here in Virginia and I hope you are doing well also.

I have been watching the butterflies flitting around among the flowers in our yard this morning so I thought this painting of butterflies would make a great painting for a child's room or nursery...It has soft colors of  blue, pink, yellow, black and green. 

To view or purchase my art prints click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist
-------------------------------------------------------------
This might be a fun site for you to explore:
Featured here is Tammy's Etsy shop MonkeyGrassDesigns and she carries Vintage Linens, Vintage Home Decor, Vintage Clothing, Handmade Weddings and every thing is handmade by Tammy.

To view and purchase please click here: www.etsy.com/shop/MonkeyGrassDesigns
----------------------------------------------------------------
How do  I Paint Ethnic Skin Colors in Portraits
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment