Monday, June 10, 2013

Red Cherries Fine Art Prints


 Hello!  We are getting some rain here in Virginia today, so that means our temperature is a little on the cool side. Some tornadoes expected.  Stay safe where ever you are!

When Debra shopped for our groceries last Saturday she brought some big juicy red cherries, still attached to the stems. They were so good! 

So then I decided to paint these beautiful red cherries and when I painted them I attached them to a limb of a tree.  The colors in the painting are red, green and white. So bright and cheerful and yes they looks good enough to eat!

Can't you visualize these cherries in a matted 3 or 4 inch frame hanging on your kitchen or dinning room wall.

This would make a great gift for some one that you care about or for your kitchen.

My prints are produced on state-of-the-art professional grade Epson printers. Acid free papers and canvases with archival inks are guaranteed to keep your prints lasting a life time without fading or loss of color.

My art work is reproduced into prints and they are reasonably priced. There is a 30 day guarantee on my work, you win and I win, you can't loose.

I hope you enjoy viewing my art work as much as I enjoyed painting it. It may be purchased here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist
_______________________________________________
Featured to day is Leoh and her shops name is Sweet Things.

Welcome to Sweet Things! Here you will find Home made Sweets such as Fudge, honeycomb and Marshmallow, Cakes and Jams. All treats I offer are my own recipes.

My Sweets and Treats are made in small batches by myself 'Leoh' to ensure my customers receive their treats as fresh as possible, I try where possible to use Natural ingredients in all the treats I create and Often will make use of Fruit I grow in my Garden or Allotment in Havant Hampshire. To view and purchase click here: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SweetThingsSweetShop
 ___________________________________________________
Would you like to know how to paint Pectin on grapes?

This might help. Click here:


If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie H. Durham ~ Artist

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment