Monday, June 3, 2013

Lemonade Fine Art Print


Hello from Virginia! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and with our temperature soaring into the 90's I think it is time to help you quench your thirst by offer you a cold glass of lemonade made from these lemons...

Let me help me decorate your walls with my fine art prints. Can't you visualize a beautiful painting of these yellow lemons hanging on your kitchen or dinning room wall. This is a gallery wrapped canvas fine art print canvas, size 11 X 14 inches. It does not need a frame and is ready to hang. Other sizes can be ordered and there is a 30 day guarantee on my work, you can't loose, you win and I win.


_____________________________________________
Featured to day is Brad Sears a professional wood turner; his Etsy Shops name is  "BradSearsWoodturner"

Brad is a professional wood turner, wood turning demonstrator and instructor working in Northeastern Pennsylvania's storied Pocono Mountains.
 
A firm believer that "form follows function," Brad specializes in fine art - yet eminently practical - wood-turned Pepper Mills, Coffee Grinders, Candlesticks, Urns, Vases...as well as Salad and Decorator Bowls to grace the finest homes.

To view and purchase please click here:
www.etsy.com/shop/BradSearsWoodturner

His website is www.turningarts.com in case there's an interest and he also has a blog, Facebook and Twitter account..

___________________________________________________
Are you having trouble painting snow? This might help.
_________________________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

 
Dessie H. Durham ~ Artist

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment