Monday, June 17, 2013

Cup of Hot Steaming Coffee Fine Art Print


Hello from Virginia

Well, here it is Monday again, gee, Mondays do roll around fast don't they?

So, I would like to offer you a steaming hot cup of coffee or if you prefer tea that will be fine.  And if you don't mind I'm going to kick my shoes off and relax while I write my blog.

On my website I sell My Fine Art Prints and each print that I  published also has a greeting card with the image of the art print on it. This card has  a cup of steaming hot coffee setting on a table with two juicy orange slices on the saucer.... Don’t you think that a steaming cup of hot coffee would get your day started out just right and then finishing off with a great tasting slice of orange, wouldn't that put a smile on any one’s face?
The card is blank inside so you can write a personal message in it and it has a white envelope. The image has been professionally printed on 110 lb. card stock, size of card is 5” X 7” with a Mat finish inside and gloss out side. My name is on the back of the card.
You can give this beautiful art card to some one that you care about just to say hello and add some cheer to their life…

Or mat and frame it to hang on your own wall or use as table art...

 My Fine Art Prints from my steaming hot cup of coffee can be viewed and purchased here.  www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist 
_______________________________________ 
Today I would like to feature a fellow Esty shop owner on my blog.

 Her shops name is name is "Lupeworks" and she offers Handmade Children's Hats and Accessories.

Please view and purchase from her Etsy shop here.  Please click:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lupeworks
___________________________________________________________________
This may be of some interest to you:

How to paint translucent pigments and opaque pigments in art.

__________________________________________
If you are an art collector or just starting to draw, create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth. If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. 

It is my wish that this blog will bring artisans together and we will be able to communicate with each other as we paint with our dreams, memories, history and myths and we will search out answers to some expert tips, videos and tutorials to help us along the way. 
I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art: 

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon…

Dessie Durham ~Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment