Friday, August 23, 2013

Dried Flower Petals Fine Art Prints.


 Hello from Virginia! I hope where ever you live you are having a great time today. It is a little warm in Virginia today temperatures are up in the high nineties!

 Painting abstract art is the second best thing that I like to paint. Some times when I am painting from a bouquet of flowers they sometimes dry up, this time I used the dried flowers to paint "Petals of Flowers." Do you know some one that needs art on their walls? This painting would make a great housewarming gift. This painting may be purchased in smaller sizes.

 I hope you enjoy  viewing them... Please have a good day! 

 You can view and purchase my fine art prints here:

___________________________________________
If you are short on spending funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
______________________________________________
Interview feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

____________________________________________
Interview feature about Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring  me in my website here:

____________________________________________
Todays Feature:
I would like to feature Megan whose Etsy shops name is "MegansMenagerie" you will find original expertly handcrafted cowls, scarves, gloves, head scarves, and more! She says, each item is made with my own hands at my home on the Jersey Shore. AS SEEN IN: Cool Mom Picks, Simply Crochet Mag (UK), Disney Baby, Scarf 365 and more!

All my items come from a smoke free and pet free home.

Custom orders welcome!

My cowls range in price due to the kinds of yarn I use and the type of buttons that I put on them. Most of the buttons I use are vintage and once they are gone, they're gone.

You can view and purchase from her shop here
www.MegansMenagerie.etsy.com
___________________________________________
Art tips: How can I paint windows and doors?

_________________________________
Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business

Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
_______________________________________

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon,

 Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment