Monday, August 19, 2013

Lemonade Fine Art Print


Hello! Here in Virginia the temperature is hot and I hope you are doing well here today...

 My daughter does my grocery shopping and enjoys selecting the fruit that I paint from the produce section of our grocery store, she not only selects the best looking fruit, but we get to eat the fruit too. . .

  In this painting you can see the juice running from the cut lemons, don't they make your mouth water? And wont these lemons make a great cold glass of lemonade . 

So how about kicking your shoes off and relaxing for a while with me while you go to my Etsy shop; : www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist you can view and also purchase my fine art prints, do you have someone that needs a housewarming gift, one of my fine art prints would make a great gift.

There are many different sized images, just let me know which size you want  to purchase.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art tip: This may be of some interest to you:
The objects in my still life painting look flat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Feature:
I would like to introduce Linda, her Etsy shops name is                    "FlirtyDivaTees" she sells great Tee shirts that provide
Women with fun and inspiring tee shirts to wear for celebrating motherhood, womanhood and enjoying life with humor and wisdom. She says, our exercise tees are a phenomenal success, Ladies love them for workouts and losing weight too! The funny tees are just for laughs. The maternity t shirts and all the mom tees are also very popular here, my #1. seller on Etsy is the maternity t shirt that says, I'm so crafty I make people!


You may view and purchase here:
www.etsy.com/shop/FlirtyDivaTees

www.flirtydivatees.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Interview feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

____________________________________________
Interview feature about Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring  me in my website here:
http://www.fineartandartists.com/2013/07/dessie-durham-featured-artist.html?showComment=1373484534131#c2354422234754891413
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business

Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth. If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. 

It is my wish that this blog will bring artisans together and we will be able to communicate with each other as we paint with our dreams, memories, history and myths and we will search out answers to some expert tips, videos and tutorials to help us along the way. 

This is my invitation to you: 
Please follow my, Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Art Work Blog so that we can both form a win/win relationship that we can both benefit from. It is my hope that if you are an artist you may find helpful information here! I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art: 

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon…

 Dessie H. Durham, Artist




 

No comments:

Post a Comment