Friday, August 9, 2013

Red Tomatoes Fine Art Print


 
Hello from Virginia! I hope where ever you live you are having a great time today. We are expecting rain today, other wise the temperature is very nice.

Well I guess those of you that have homegrown tomatoes from your garden or patio are enjoying the rewards of your labor. We had fresh sliced tomatoes for our dinner last evening and I couldn't believe the difference in the texture and wonderful taste of our fresh tomatoes from the ones that we had been eating from the grocery store...And we love fried green tomatoes, we will be eating them this week end.

 These red ripe juicy tomatoes were grown in my garden last summer.

 I hope you enjoy  viewing them... Please have a good day! 

 You can view and purchase my fine art prints here:

__________________________________________
  If you are short on spending funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
______________________________________________
Interview feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:
http://theetsyscene.blogspot.com/2013/03/e-arlier-on-last-week-i-was-able-to.html#!/2013/03/e-arlier-on-last-week-i-was-able-to.html
____________________________________________
Interview feature about Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring  me in my website here:

_____________________________________________
Today's Feature:
I would like to feature Tracy whose Etsy shops name is "MySongsDesigns" she offers Vintage Finds and Handcrafted Pieces From Every Era.

Tracy says, my Vintage items include sterling silver, gold, and beautiful costume pieces. Jewelry is not the only vintage you will find. There are items being added weekly so make sure to watch my store.

My handcrafted items range from necklaces, earrings, bracelets and pendants created with glass, gems, semi precious stones, ceramic, crystals and wire.

Enhancing your natural beauty should not be expensive, I hope you will find my treasures affordable and bring joy when you wear them

Tracy

You can view and purchase from her shop here
www.etsy.com/shop/MySongsDesigns
www.facebook.com/my.songs.designswww.facebook.com/my.songs.designs
twitter.com/MySongsDesigns
twitter.com/MySongsDesigns

___________________________________________
Art tips: How can I paint light from life like the impressionists?
http://rachel-shirley.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-can-i-paint-light-from-life-like.html
_________________________________
Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.


She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business

Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
_______________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon,

 Dessie Durham ~Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment