Friday, August 16, 2013

Yellow Sunflowers Fine Art Print


Hello! It is a beautiful day here in Virginia and I hope your life is moving along smoothly…Our weather has been is very pleasant today.
_________________________________________________
These beautiful yellow sunflowers grew in our back yard last summer so I decided to paint some of them... The birds and squirrels drop the seeds from their feeders down to the ground and the seeds land in the yard and these beautiful Sunflowers grow from them.  If you like sunflowers, I'm sure you will enjoy viewing them.

 This fine art print is 18 X 24 inches and has a one inch white border. It can be ordered in smaller sizes. just send the information to: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist
____________________________________________
If you are short on spending funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
______________________________________________
Interview feature:

About the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

____________________________________________
Interview feature:

About Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring  me in my website here:

Today's feature:

I would like to feature Jackie and her daughter Emily Chadwick, who are both artist and are the owners of the, "Stitchmikki" Etsy shop.

They feature:  Fabric art cards , fabric landscapes and ACEO, art cards, and instant download digital collage sheets by Jackie Chadwick
Anime cards, Anime and Kawaii ACEO and digital art printable by Emily Chadwick
.

You can view and purchase from their shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/StitchMikki
____________________________________________
Artist tips: See this:

How do I make glass look real in my paintings?

_______________________________________________
Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
_______________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

 Dessie Durham ~Artist


 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment