Friday, March 23, 2012

Yellow Daffodils



Here in my part of the world I would like to say hello. 


Spring has finally sprung; the days are getting longer and warmer and nature never fails me, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming and the grass needs to be mowed and there is always something interesting to paint.

March is my favorite month; as I look through my window I see the fresh cool cover of green grass, along with the warm yellow daffodils growing along the side of my deck. 


So, I go out on my deck and explore the possibilities that there could be a painting in the works. 

I have enjoyed painting these yellow Daffodils and I think they add just the right combination of warm and cool colors to this vibrant piece of art.


My art work can be viewed and purchased here at my website:


Do you have a problem mixing green for painting foliage and leaves?  If so I have a link that may be able to help. Please tell me in your comment.


Thank you and I will see you again soon!

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog. Please click on the word Follow, in upper right corner. Thank you. { : > ]

No comments:

Post a Comment