Monday, April 22, 2013

Abstract Circle of Life


Hello from Virginia! Gee whiz, this the 22 day of April and I have the heat going.

Any how it is to cold to be out side here so that gives me a good excuse to publish my  "Abstract Circle of Light" painting for you... This is a computer generated work of a art. 

It has beautiful brown tones with hints of red and some yellow and would make a beautiful wall hanging. I have two pieces that go very well together and they are both published in my Etsy Shop and on my own website.  Both of them to gather would make an unbelievably striking way to fill that space above your couch or for any room for that matter, also when you are choosing art don't forget a gift for a friend.

For those of you that are looking for art to decorate your home do you know that I have a 30 day guarantee on my art work and if for any reason you are not satisfied with my work you can return it and no questions will be asked, minus the shipping charges, unless there is a defect in the printing, then shipping charges would be dropped? You can't loose!

I would like to invite you to view and purchase my fine art prints here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

I you love "Handspun Yarn" you will want to explore the "Wildthyme Yarn Art Shop".  They offer Fiber Art, Fiber Needle Felt Supplies and much more...See them here: www.etsy.com/shop/wildethymewww.etsy.com/shop/wildethyme

If you are interested in the value tone in your paintings you might like to see this:  http://www.finearttips.com/2010/05/the-importance-of-value-tone-in-painting.

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.
 
I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page

No comments:

Post a Comment