Monday, April 29, 2013

Yellow Sun Flowers


Hello from Virginia!

It is a cold damp rainy day here in Virginia to day, I actually have the heat on and I hope your day is going well.

So I thought today I would show you a painting of the Yellow Sunflowers that grew last summer in our back yard.  I took this painting of my yellow sunflowers and digitally manipulated them into another piece of art that I really like. The colors are yellow green, green, blue, yellow and burnt sienna. this will make a beautiful wall hanging for any room in your home. It is a gallery wrapped canvas print size 9.250 X 12 inches but can be purchased in sizes from 7.50 x 10 inches to 27.875 X 36 inches.
 
 
 
To view or purchase my art prints, click here:


http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArt

 
 
 
 
 
This is an print of my Sun Flower painting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This might be a fun site for you to explore:

 Amber of "AmberlynsDoorDecor", does uniquely beautiful fun door and wall decor Hand Painted Creations and More. Please have a look:


Are you having trouble painting light from life like subjects. This might help. Click here:


If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment