Friday, April 26, 2013

Childs Art Calendar


Hello from Virginia. I do hope you are doing well today.

It is a cool but beautiful sunshine day, just right for taking our eleven week old Border collie pup out to play. He is black and white and his name is Reacher. You know I live with my youngest daughter (we have separate living quarters) she has 4 cats and of course the puppy lives with them and they totally ignore each other.

I have never painted a full portrait of an animal and I'm not sure that I can, but I'm going to work on doing that, stay tuned!

But today I am going to publish an image of a child's learning calendar. It has the ABC letters, numbers and pictures of different objects. It makes a great tool for small children to learn to read and it makes a great piece of art for any child's room that they will treasure for years...

I would like to invite you to view and purchase my fine art prints here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

For those of you that are looking for art to decorate your home do you know that I have a 30 day guarantee on my art work and if for any reason you are not satisfied with my work you can return it and no questions will be asked, minus the shipping charges, unless there is a defect in the printing, then shipping charges would be dropped? You can't loose!

I would like to invite you to explore the:

 PnP Vintage General Etsy Shop where you will find Vintage clothing and must-have collectible items... Enjoy everything from vintage jewelry and clothing to vinyl records!


Information that you may like:

Today's Marketing Tip for Artists: There are a lot of things we can do to reach more people when we post on Facebook. For one, make sure you post at the right times.

Recent data from bit.ly shows that the optimal time to post on Facebook is between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm, when Facebook traffic peaks.

According to Social Media Examiner, links posted between 1 and 4 pm get the highest click-through rates, with Wednesday at 3:00 pm being the best time to post all week. Links posted before 8:00 am and after 8:00 pm are less likely to get shared.

Another thing to consider is the TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) factor. As office burnout peaks toward the end of the week, more people will be escaping to Facebook.

Engagement rates are 18% higher on Thursday and Friday than other days of the week, according to Buddy Media. Engagement rates fall 3.5% below average for posts Monday through Wednesday, when people are more focused at work.

See her blog here: These Marketing tips were posted by Leslie Saela. Her blog is: http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…


I will see you again soon,


Dessie Durham ~Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment