Friday, April 5, 2013

Cat in a Bucket


Hello!  It is a beautiful day here in Virginia and I hope your life is moving along smoothly…

 

Do you love cats? I like cats but have never owned one. Both of my adult daughters love cats and own them.
So knowing that my daughters love cats I think it would seem natural for me to paint something that one of my daughters loves. 
 
This kitten belonged to my oldest daughter and one day when she was playing in the sand box one of her kittens climbed into the bucket and I took a picture of them. 
 
 So here is the picture that I painted. I hope you enjoyed viewing it and if you would like to purchase one of my paintings you may find them here. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

This might be a fun site for you to explore if you like Jewelry:  https://www.etsy.com/people/fivelittlegems#

A link that you might like:

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,
 
Dessie Durham ~ Artist
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment