Friday, April 19, 2013

Pitcher and Onion


Hello from Virginia! Our weather is cool and a little misty today so I thought this would be a good time to write and post my Friday's blog, since I had planed to do it any way!

I hope your life is moving along smoothly… How about you, how is your weather? 

Today I will publish a painting of a Pitcher and an Onion, I hope you like it.

My art work carries a 30 day guarantee so if you are not happy with it you can return it and no questions will be asked...You don't have any thing to loose! It can be ordered in different sizes. Just send the information to: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

This might be a fun site for you to explore: The shop name is: WoodenItBeadLovely, I love designing and making gorgeous exotic wood beads and unique wooden jewelry! Exotic woods, with their amazing natural colors
www.etsy.com/shop/WoodenItBeadLovely?ref=si_shop

This may be a link of interest!

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~ Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment