Friday, April 12, 2013

Santa Claus how to make you own Santa Figurine PDF File


Hello from Virginia! Last week we had 3 inches of snow but today it is a hot, 93 degrees. We have several plants in the house so we are quite happily putting them out on the deck this morning.

 I love spring with all of the new growth springing forth, the yellow daffodils blooming around the deck are beautiful and I see the tulips' will be blooming before long. The birds feed from the upper deck and they drop the sunflower seeds down into the yard and they give me something to paint, and more seed for the birds...

I hope your life is moving along smoothly… How about you, how is your weather? 

I have already published a painting of the yellow daffodils' so today even though, it is a long time until the Christmas holidays comes I thought you might like to make your own Santa figurines. I am offering from my Etsy Shop, 9 page of instructions with complete details and photos of each step in a PDF file.

I don't make the Santa figurine any more and I still have two figurines for sale in my shop on Etsy. You can Google me here to read about: Dessie's Santa Figurines.

To order the PDF file through my Etsy shop click here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

This might be a fun site for you to explore:

Yaxchi! Is a fun shop where unique items such Jesters and dolls are created using Needle-felting and a variation of other materials.

Would you like to know; How-do-i-darken-colour-of-tomatoes:

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,


Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment