Friday, May 31, 2013

Two Pears Fine Art Print


Hello from Virginia!  Well our temperature has suddenly changed from pleasant to a very, very  warm 91 degrees. I am thankful for air condition!

Debra, my daughter shops for my groceries, she loves to buy the fruit and vegetables that I paint. These pears were juicy and ripe, just ready to eat, so I photographed them, then we ate them for dinner.

 Posted here is a reproduction of this painting of Two Pears. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed painting it. You may purchase it here:

 And there is a 30 day guarantee on my work, you can't loose, you win and I win.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Featured to day is; John, a jewelry designer and supplier of beads:

Shops Name: LIKE IT? NO, LOVE IT

Welcome to the shop LIKE IT? NO, LOVE IT! beads for beading
jewelry making supplies from Ireland
We offer a wide range of jewelry and jewelry making supplies
Don't see it? just ask we probably have it, view and purchase from here: www.etsy.com/shop/LIKEITNOLOVEIT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something you might like: Want to know how to draw hair: Click here:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

 
Dessie H. Durham ~ Artist

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment