Monday, July 29, 2013

Abstract Black and Red Fine Art Print


Hello from Virginia! I hope where ever you live you are having a great time today.  Here in Virginia we are having beautiful pleasant weather.

 This is a Red, Black and White Abstract piece of abstract art which is
is my favorite kind of painting to paint. Abstracts don't have any connection with objects, they are usually created with lines, round forms and color and are aesthetically beautiful. Abstracts will add a beautiful pleasing decorative touch to your walls.

This Abstract can be purchased in different sizes and is suitable for any room in your home...

 So today I want to publish this Abstract painting Fine Art Print. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed designing it.

 My art work carries a 30 day guarantee so if you are not happy with it you can return it and no questions will be asked

This fine art print can be viewed and purchased here;

____________________________________________

  If you are short on funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
____________________________________________
Interview feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

_____________________________________________
Interview feature about Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring  me in my website here:
http://www.fineartandartists.com/2013/07/dessie-durham-featured-artist.html?showComment=1373484534131#c2354422234754891 413

Todays feature:
I would like to feature Nancy who owns the NancyEllenStudios of Handmade purses, sachets, bags, card cases, organizers, pillows, journals, home decor items, cat toys, and more.

Nancy says, "I am a wife, Mom, sister, Aunt, and recently a grandmother" and if I am not sewing or in my glass studio you can find me gardening, knitting, cooking, reading, or hanging out with my wonderful family. Please view and purchase here: www.etsy.com/shop/NancyEllenStudios
___________________________________________
Art tips: How do you paint blond hair?
http://rachel-shirley.blogspot.co.nz/2010_10_01_archive.html
__________________________________________
 Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
_______________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon,

 Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment