Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas Cards in Boxes Fine Art Prints


Hello from Virginia! I hope you are having a great time where ever you are.
Our weather has been very comfortable to day.

 I did something a little different today. I usually post one of my fine art prints, but to day I posted two (2) boxes of Christmas cards.

 Each box has 10 Christmas cards. One is a picture of Red Birds Eating Holly Berries in the Snow. The other one is my version of Baby Jesus sleeping in his crib. I hope you enjoy the Christmas cards.

 You can view and purchase my fine art prints here:

_______________________________
Note: If you are short on Christmas funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
_________________________________
Interview: feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

Interview: feature about Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring me in my website here:
http://www.fineartandartists.com/2013/07/dessie-durham-featured-artist.html?showComment=1373484534131#c2354422234754891413
____________________________________________
Today's feature:
I would like to feature Ibrahim who is the owner of the Lesense Etsy shop that creates beautiful handmade wedding jewelry designs-tiaras for weddings-rings for engagements-crystal hair pins-wedding necklace-brooch  bouquet. 
Ibrahim says, wh
at elements do I consider when you’re on the hunt:
Excellent quality, high taste, fashion market trends, exceeding customer needs and most of the time creating new fashion trends is my first concerns when I'm making my work.


 To view and purchase please click here: www.etsy.com/shop/Lesense?ref=si_shop
____________________________________________________
 Art Tip: color-harmony-yin-yang-in-painting

_________________________________
Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com

_______________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon,

 Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment