Saturday, July 6, 2013

Watermelon and Kiwi Fruit Fine Art Prints


Hello from Virginia! I hope where ever you live you are having a great time this Fourth of July week end. We are having really hot weather, today it was 95 degrees, to hot to be comfortable...

Well I think watermelon is one of my favorite foods to serve when the weather is so hot, like today. Of course we purchased this watermelon from the grocery store and after I cut it open I photographed the composition on the plate along with some kiwi fruit to add a bit of green...then we ate the melon for dinner. So using it in a painting seemed to be the right thing for me to do.

You can view and purchase my fine art prints here:

_____________________________________________________
Interview feature about the Artist:

_________________________________________________
I would like to feature Majoys Etsy Chic and Dog Boutique. She offers Handmade Crochet Dog Cowls, Scarf's and Chic Accessories. Chic and Dog Boutique.

Please view and purchase here.  Click here.  www.majoys.etsy.com_____________________________________________
Art tips: Confronting-art-techniques-for-oil paintings.
http://rachel-shirley.blogspot.com/2010/03/confronting-art-techniques-for-oil.html
_________________________________
Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com

____________________________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 
I will see you again soon,

 
Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment