Monday, July 15, 2013

Circle of Life Fine Art Print


Hello from Virginia! I hope where ever you live you are having a great time today.  WOW! What a drastic change in the temperature 98 degrees today.

When I painted this abstract of Circle of Life I was not sure of what I wanted to paint so I just put down some different colors on my pallet. Then I pulled my brush strokes through the paint and bits of red/orange, some yellow and some pretty grays appeared and the strokes resembled leaves so I added some little white birds in the center just to peek some interest.

 I hope you like my art work. Please have a good day! 
___________________________________
If you are short on Christmas funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
_____________________________________
You can view and purchase my fine art prints here:

_____________________________________________
Interview feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

__________________________________________
Interview feature about Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring  me in my website here:
http://www.fineartandartists.com/2013/07/dessie-durham-featured-artist.html?showComment=1373484534131#c2354422234754891413
__________________________________________
I would like to feature Kristen who is the owner of her Etsy shop and her Etsy shops name is pidbody and she features: Handmade Vegan and Organic Bath and Body Products including scrubs, lip balm, shampoo, deodorant, face cream, jewelry, purses and baby items.

You can view and purchase from her shop here: pldbody.etsy.com_________________________
 Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
_________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon,

 Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment