Monday, July 8, 2013

Purple Eggplant Fine Art Print


Good evening and hello from Virginia! Enjoy the evening and have a beautiful awesome evening!

We love fried Eggplant and the Egg plants that we grow in our small garden are particularly tasty and good. I have includes a Fried Eggplant vegetable recipe because, I know every one doesn't know how to fry them.  They can also be broiled or stuffed and I have a great Spanish eggplant receip... Well I didn't intend to turn this blog into a cooking class so today I will publish a painting of one of my Eggplant vegetables.

 My Fine Art Prints from my Purple Eggplant painting can be purchased here. So how about kicking your shoes off and relaxing for a while with me while you go to my Etsy shop; www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist to browse.
 ___________________________________________
Fried Eggplant recipe:

Slice eggplant in to 1/2 inches slices, place then in to a canister that has drainage holes in it. On one side sprinkle with salt then turn them over and sprinkle salt on the other side. Let them set for an hour or so. Then rinse them off with cold water and drain. Dip slices in beaten eggs then coat with flour or dry breads crumbs. Sauté in a small amount of hot oil (375) degrees. 5 to 10 minutes until tender and a golden brown.
________________________________________________________
Featured to day in her Etsy shop is Sharon in her: Gray Wolf Gallery, she offers; Southwestern and Native American Inspired Tribal Art. Music Art. Folk Art. Wildlife Art. Woodland Art. Sailboat Art. Fishermen Art, Collage Art and Mixed Media Paintings. View and purchase here: GrayWolfGallery.etsy.com
__________________________________________________________
 Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
_______________________________________________________

 If you are an art collector or just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth. If I can answer questions I will do my best to answer. 

 It is my wish that this blog will bring artisans together and we will be able to communicate with each other as we paint with our dreams, memories, history and myths and we will search out answers to some expert tips, videos and tutorials to help us along the way. 

I too, will always be seeking ways to improve on the art that I do and hope you will enjoy following me on Dessie's Eclectic Oil and Acrylic Still Life Works of Art: 

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon…

 Dessie Durham ~Artist

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment