Saturday, July 13, 2013

Santa Claus, Sled and Reindeer Fine Art Print

Hello from Virginia! I hope where ever you live you are having a great time today. We had 3 inches of rain last night and the temperature is very cool and comfortable.

In July a lot of people that have a business (like me) start thinking about contacting their customers to let them know that they have sales or offer coupons.
_______________________
# 1. In my case I am offering free shipping through the month of July on my Santa Claus and his Reindeers Gallery Wrapped...Fine Art Print and you do not need a frame for this print. This print is ready to hang.
___________________________________
# 2. I am offering my Christmas Santa Claus, Sled and Reindeer Fine Art Print in a Barnyard Red or Black frame. This is the first time that I have offered a framed print. My frames are about 40% off. The print is matted with a 2 inch white border and a 2 inch Barnyard Red Frame.. Finished with 1/8" clear acrylic-foamcore mounting and is ready to hang on your wall. Guaranteed to please. If you prefer a black frame please note in you instructions which color you would prefer... No shipping charge on this framed print in July.
_____________________________________
Or wouldn't this Santa Claus print make a great Christmas gift for some one that you love. If you are short on Christmas funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
______________________________________
# 3. I will also offer two different boxes of Christmas cards, one with 10 cards, one with 25 cards. Post tomorrow for more information.. July 14.
__________________________________________
You can view and purchase my fine art prints here:

__________________________________________
Interview feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

__________________________________________
Thank you Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring me in my website here:
http://www.fineartandartists.com/2013/07/dessie-durham-featured-artist.html?showComment=1373484534131#c2354422234754891413
___________________________________________
I would like to featureDivina Denuevo who is the owner of her Etsy shop, she offers - handmade leather bags & accessories using antique and vintage hardware, and wherever possible, reclaimed leather and where you'll find a wide selection of hand made leather accessories. Please view and purchase here: etsy.com/shop/divinadesigns _____________________________________________
Art tips: Do you wonder if you can I judge the lights and darks in your paintings.
http://rachel-shirley.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-cant-judge-lights-and-darks-in-my.html
_________________________________
 Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com

______________________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist





No comments:

Post a Comment