Friday, July 19, 2013

Prince Peacock Bird Fine Art Print


Hello from Virginia! I hope where ever you live you are having a great time today.  Still very hot temperatures today.

 Several years ago I lived in Winter Park Florida, and as I drove into town I would pass this Peacock ranch where these beautiful Peacock birds proudly display their gorgeous tails.  I often thought about how I could paint the beautiful designs in their tails and accomplish all of these amazing colors. Well one day I decided that I could probably at least make an impression of a Peacock. So this is how I painted my Prince Peacock bird.  I hope you like my art work.
 




You can view and purchase my fine art prints here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

 Note: If you are short on Christmas funds I also offer a-lay-away plan. 25% down.
________________________________
Interview: feature about the Artist Dessie H Durham, written by Heather McBroom:

____________________________________________
Interview:  feature about Dessie H. Durham: Written by Artist Zeana Romanovna from Fine Arts America for featuring  me in my website here:

_________________________________________
I would like to feature Heather who is the owner of, "The Nesting Hen" shop on Etsy. She features: Handmade scarves, stretchy scarves, sheer scarves and many, many other scarves, plus shoe accessories in pink. blue, green and red...
You can view and purchase from her shop here: www.thenestedhen.com
__________________________________________
Art tips: Gesture drawing
http://www.mmwindowtoart.com/gesturedrawing.html
 Featured: I love all the good information that I get from Alyson's newsletters, I hope you like them too. And she offers great art tips for artist..

Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published on her Art Biz Blog, which is consistently listed as a top 20 art blog. Read more articles like this at http://artbizblog.com.

She says; Every week I send the free Art Biz Insider newsletter, which has tips you can implement immediately to help market your art and grow your business
Start your subscription now and read more articles like this at. http://artbizcoach.com
_________________________________
If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

 I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

 I will see you again soon,

 Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment