Monday, May 13, 2013

Abstract Apple Tree


Hello from Virginia! Another cool day here and cool enough to have the heat on.
 
I love to do abstract paintings, they don't really have to make any sense, abstracts have no connection with objective or observable objects, they are aesthetically beautiful and an abstract painting can add a beautiful decorative touch to your walls.
 
So today I want to publish this abstract painting of an apple tree. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed designing it.
 
You may purchase it here:

Do you as an artist have trouble creating good clear colors in your paintings. This might be a link that you would like to look at:  Click here


If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

2 comments:

  1. Dessie, your work is fantastic. Thanks for visiting our senior's art blog. Wish you were closer. I will put your blog on our following blog roll and keep track of what you are doing. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to hear from you Judy. Yes, I miss Studio 55 Senior Art Guild in Springfield Missouri but I'm glad that we can keep in touch. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete