Monday, May 20, 2013

Abstract Petals


 
Hello! It is a chilly but beautiful day here in Virginia and I hope your life is moving along smoothly…
 
I have a brand new just painted Abstract fine art print that I will post to day. It is called
Abstract Petals, with colors of orange red yellow blue and green and nuisances of colors in between... These colors will work with almost home decor. Here in my Etsy shop this posted fine art print is size 10 x10 inches, unframed.

 But, please visualize this painting in a 48 X 48 matted and framed with a 2 or 3 inch frame hanging above your couch or a fire place or any room that you might choose! Art makes your walls shine!

From my Etsy Shop you may view and purchase any size of this fine art print from 10 x 10 inches to 48 x 48 inches. Click here:

And there is a 30 day guarantee on my work, you win and I win, you can't loose. You can also purchase my work on a stretched gallery wrapped canvas. Information in my Etsy shop under descriptions.

This might be a fun site for you to explore: Shop name: Anemone Reads Vintage.

Welcome, come browse through our selection of vintage books! We hope you find something that charms and delights you!

Online Vintage Bookstore - old cookbooks, children's books, vintage paperbacks, and more. Old books, used books, ancient books.

To view and purchase click here:

14 reasons no one talks to you on Facebook!


If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment