Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pink Roses and Hat


Hello from Virginia!

Today I actually have the heat on because it is a cold, cloudy and damp day here in Virginia, but I do hope your day is going well.

I think today I will publish my painting of "Pink Roses and Hat" it will lift my mood.

I wanted to tell you that this has been my best selling art print and I also offer art greeting cards of this print and people actually mat and frame it to make a small piece of art for the table or to hang on the wall.

All of my fine art prints have a greeting art card just like the painting that can be purchased. Each of the cards are priced differently because some of them take longer to draw and paint. They are 5 X 7 inches and are printed on a very heavy card stock...

To view or purchase my art prints and art cards click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

This might be a fun site for you to explore:
Jennifer's Shops name is "The Little Nest" she says that she is committed to making quality and fun products for infants and young children. My wearable merchandise is made with functionality, comfort, and style in mind. All products are hand made by me
www.etsy.com/shop/tlnestwww.etsy.com/shop/tlnest

How to mix colors that you want!
 http://rachel-shirley.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-can-never-mix-colours-i-want.html

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment