Friday, May 17, 2013

Wattermelon and Kiwi Fruit


Hello!  It is a beautiful sun shiny day here in Virginia and I hope your life is moving along smoothly…

What do you think about color? Is color something that you use in your home decorating? I do, I use lots of color and I also wear bright colors, not gaudy but cheerful colors.

So today I'm going to publish the fine art prints of a painting that I did of a red and green watermelon that my daughter bought from the produce department in our food store.
 
Vision this print in a beautiful matted 2 or 3 inch frame hanging on your kitchen or dining room walls. The bright cheerful colors of the green and red watermelon along with the green Kiwis' will make a great addition
of color for your kitchen or dinning room walls.

You can view and purchase these fine art prints here:

Featured today is Betty Wilchek whose shop name on Etsy is bettysworld4u who brings to you from her Etsy shop Wonderful Timeless Treasures you thought you would never see again, and Vintage Keepsakes that will warm your Heart with Fond Memories of Days long gone. To view and purchase click here: www.etsy.com/shop/bettysworld4u?ref=si_shop

Artist: Do you want a guide to water mixable oil mediums, if so please click here:  http://rachel-shirley.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/guide-to-water-mixable-oil-mediums-for.html

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment