Thursday, May 2, 2013

Purple Irises

Hello from Virginia,

These beautiful Purple Irises grew in our back yard, I loved painting them, and they would make a beautiful piece of art to help decorate your home.

There is a 30 day guarantee on my work, if you are not happy with the painting just returning it and no questions will be asked. Minus the shipping cost. Unless there is a defect in the printing then the shipping would be none.

It can be ordered in other sizes. just send the information to: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art , please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,

Dessie Durham ~Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment