Monday, May 27, 2013

Green Hummingbird


Hello!  This has been a beautiful day, the temperature has been perfect and I hope your life is moving along smoothly.

Well after a long cold winter here in Virginia the hummingbirds have returned back to our back yard. There is one that always roosts on a small tree limb just a few feet from our back deck. We sit and watch them as they come up to the feeders and sip the nectar water from the feeders.

Today I am going to publish a painting that I did of a green humming bird and I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed painting it. It may be purchased here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DessieFullTimeArtist

 And there is a 30 day guarantee on my work, you can't loose, you win and I win.

Featured to day is Ann from MagpieQuilts in her Etsy shop.

Bed Quilts, Baby Quilts, Lap Quilts, Wall hangings! Quilts for every room in the house! All quilted items are made in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in my smoke-free home with quality fabrics and sewn with love. From ready-to-ship items to custom made orders, I am happiest when stitching on my Janome sewing machine on a new quilt.

To view and purchase Click here: www.etsy.com/shop/MagpieQuilts

Are you having trouble painting light from life like subjects. This might help. Click here:


If you are just starting to draw or create art, or are a professional artist or collect art, please COMMENT on this blog and tell me your story…add your 2 cents worth, if you have a question I will do my best to answer.

I would like to invite you to "Follow" my art blog just click on the word follow in the upper right hand side of this page…

I will see you again soon,


Dessie H. Durham ~ Artist

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment